Hi there! My name is Alexandra and yes, that's me fluffing a dress. (Making wedding dresses fall perfectly since 2013.) I'm a dog lovin', chai tea drinkin', BBQ eatin' little lady residing in Austin, Texas. I am 25 years old and received my BFA in photography from Texas State University. I loved it so much that I decided to pursue a Master's degree in digital media and am set to graduate in Fall 2018! (Eat 'em up cats!) I specialize in weddings, but absolutely love taking portraits too!
All for love and love for all.
I am happily serving Austin, Texas, and always available for travel. For any wedding, I require an in-person or Skype meeting so we can get to know each other, and go from there! Wedding packages start at $1950.
A Little More About Me!
- I LOVE to travel. Preferably by car, because road trips are my jam. I've been to 22/50 states, and I'd like to visit all 50 by the time I'm 30! Although, a plane may or may not be required to see Hawaii and Alaska.
- I have an obsession with silly socks. (Stance is one of my favorite websites.)
- I also have a healthy obsession with fruit. If I could only eat fruit for the rest of my life, I totally would.
- Barq's root beer is my favorite soda. I literally will not drink any other root beer.
- I was born & raised in Houston, Texas, and no one has more pride for their city than I do. Trust me!
- I'm not much of a coffee person - chai is my favorite! I'm always on the hunt for the best chai.
- I judge barbecue restaurants based on their mac 'n' cheese. This is probably weird, but it's never done me wrong.
I'd love to hear more about you! Feel free to fill out a contact form below; I look forward to chatting!